This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toronto, Round 2.

Hey guys, so I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for Toronto, Canada. I'm going there for the second time to work on a short film with a few Columbia University friends. I'm going to be Camera Assisting on the RED One. About eight days of shooting, four days outdoors and four in. I'm leaving this cold weather for even colder weather, I am looking forward to it... Last time I went, it was around the same time, so I know what to expect. I just hope that I don't lose a finger or two to frostbite. Plus, we're working with more equipment this time around.

I've been a little stressed about the shoot these past few days. I normally worry about a shoot the day before it starts, but this has been building up for a while. A lot of things factor into it. I've been procrastinating in packing up and doing the laundry. I spent the last few days just watching movies and hanging out with my family. I've got like five other DVDs at home to watch. Hopefully, once I get into it I'll forget my worries and will get the chance to concentrate on my work.

Alone by the Icy Lake

This is a photo I took last time I was in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment