This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Going home.

Well, it has been an amazing two weeks. Despite it being difficult and freezing, working on this short film has been a learning experience and a great adventure with my friends. I appreciate any chance I get to travel and see things I would never get to see if I weren't in the film industry. I got to see bisons, lions, elks and tigers. I got to meet cool people, especially the canucks on set. I saw stars and the moon on the horizon. I saw myself growing as a person. I hope to share pictures of my trip with you guys soon. In the mean time, here's a new song from Lykke Li which kept me inspired throughout my trip.

Lykke Li - Love Out Of Lust by LykkeLi

No comments:

Post a Comment