This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the reawakening of Régine!

I've ridden my bike today for the first time in months. The weather has been pretty good, the ice has melted away and the air is warmer. I rode for an hour to the 'rich' people's neighborhood in Queens, called 'Malba', like the one in Florida and California. I enjoy riding my bike, although it's in constant need of fixing and riding in Queens isn't perfectly safe in terms of traffic. I get a visceral feeling out of it, especially when I'm listening to my music. I listened to my Feist mix and a mix of Lykke Li music. They go pretty hand in hand with how I felt and the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment