This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Friday, December 30, 2011

VOTE FOR EBBE











Hi there internet world and blog readers. I just want to drop a quick line about a short film I worked on two years ago that is being entered in a film festival in France. Ebbe the Hunter or Le miroir et l'enfant as it is called in French. It is slightly cut for the film festival, but it would be great if we can get the support from my readers and visitors. I'm very proud of this film, I was the cinematographer on it. I've worked with this cast and crew many times and I don't think we could've made the film without them. We shot the film in Toronto, Canada on one of the snowiest winters. It was a joy and pain to make the film, but it was all worth it. So please watch and vote! Vote everyday until January 15th!

WATCH FILM

Thanks,

Dan Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment