This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

the end of the world/la fin du monde (mix)

A Tuft in the Sky
It's supposedly the beginning of the end and what better way than to spend it with the people you admire and love. To help get things going and groovin' why don't I share my newly created playlist that can make the fiery apocalypse a little fun and chilled. Check it out on my iTunes link:



1. "Safari Disco Club" - Yelle
2. "I'm Good, I'm Gone" - Lykke Li
3. "Seize the Day" (feat. Charlotte Savary) - Wax Tailor
4. "Feel it All Around" - Washed Out
5. "Straight to Hell"- Lily Allen (The Clash cover)
6. "The Reeling"- Passion Pit
7. "I Could be Underground"- Spoon
8. "Sometimes"- My Bloody Valentine
9. "Paradise Circus"- Massive Attack
10. "Embody"- SebastiAn
11. "Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)"- Arcade Fire
12. "Angel"- Massive Attack
13. "The Wilhelm Scream"- James Blake
14. "Last Dance"- The Raveonettes
15. "The Guns of Brixton"- The Clash
16. "Rapture"- Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment