This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Friday, April 1, 2011

RS is proud to announce...

That the short films I worked on is going to be presented at the Columbia University Film Festival this April 25th to 28th at the IFC Film Center.

Last year I worked on a ton of Columbia shorts and some of them has made it to the fest. I am excited to go watch them projected on the big screen for the first time and to see the cast and crew I worked with. I've made a lot of good friends through these films and I'm proud to have been a part of them.


Here's a link to all the films that is to be exhibted: IFC schedule

Trailers to the films I worked on:

'I am John Wayne'

"Green Plastic Sandals'

The other film I worked on "Under" (Directed by Mark Raso) doesn't have a trailer yet. Go check them out and see me there!

Also here is a link to the Mary Higgins Clark 'Amazon.com' Spot that I worked on last month. Check it out: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment