This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

I haven't been busy and i won't apologize.

Nope, not since my last post have I done anything of value. Well, that's not entirely true. I did some media related projects, but nothing worth noting. I've taken up my camera again and took some very nice photos, I'm waiting till I finish two more rolls until I get them all developed. I also have been working on some fake Criterion Collection DVD covers for the 'theauteur.com' forum. Check them out here.

I will return soon. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment