This Is Me:

The Official blog of Rotten Sandwich co-founder Dan Lam, his drawings, doodles, pictures and mindless jabber as you like. This may be the only thing keeping his sanity in check and his mind off of smoking, at least till his fingers leave the keyboard.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Made an Ad + OTB + Found Skiis

Today I spent some hours drawing up an Ad using 'Doodle & Dan', a kind of an Comic Book Store awareness. You guys get special sneak peek here:
(Tell me if you like it or not, it would be nice to know. Also if you're interested, you can print a copy of this ad out and help us post it around your neighborhood, school & or comic book store. Just click on the View Large and "save as".)

The other day, on the way to the subway I saw a bunch of OTB tickets on the ground outside of a lingerie store:

Guess what I saw on the way home today? A pair of sweet ass skiis! An' guess what? I brought'em home!

1 comment:

  1. Dan, I found your blog the other day...Your posts make me chuckle :)...Good illustrations!

    ReplyDelete